Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Answer: Hi! Soft cheese is not safe as it may contain dangerous bacteria, try to avoid sauces, mayo and cheese. Also do not use cold and uncooked meat in your sandwich. Use healthier bread options and make sure the stuffing you use is safe to consume.
Answer: Haan bilkul kha sakte hai
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: hello mam,,,kya 8month m almond kha skte h
Yes u can eat dry fruits they are very good with nutrients like vitamin e vitamin c omega 3 fatty acids and anti oxidants essential for ur baby s development U have dry fruits powdered and drink it as a milkshake. Try avoiding too many almonds as they are known to give preterm labour risks.
They also help in your bowel movement wch will ease ur constipation problems.
Make sure u eat raw nuts as sugar or salt coated
Or fried May increase ur weight and colretrol intake.
Question: Kya m home made butter kha sakti hu kya
Answer: yes aap bilkul khaa skte ho..ye ek healthy choice hai but fir bhi aapko ye limit mein he lena chahiye..excess amount mein lena harmful ho skta hai.
Question: Hello...Mung ki ankurit daal mrng m kha skte h?
Answer: Kha sakte h... But raw mung ankurit ko thoda sa boil kar lo yeah oil me bhoon lo.... Kuchh mat khao