Answer: morning sickness, although an unpleasant experience, has no health risk for the baby and is a regular part of pregnancy. In fact, it says that morning sickness during pregnancy can be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, with lower rates of miscarriages and stillbirths, compared with pregnancies with no nausea or vomiting.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm still having morning sickness and headache......not able to eat anything.what can I do?
Answer: Hi, dear it's normal in pregnancy but for relief drink ginger tea in the morning. You can make this by boiling one cup water and adding one teaspoongrated ginger and honey to it.Simply chew on peppermint leaves.You can simply inhale thefreshness of oranges or sip orange juice to alleviate the vomiting sensation.Just squeeze halfa lemon into one glass of warm water and add a teaspoon of honey and drink this juice daily inthe morning. You can consume a bowl of yoghurt 1-2 times in a day for a sated feeling. You maychew on fennel seeds whenever you get a feeling of nausea for instant relief. You may also makefennel tea by adding the seeds to a cup of hot boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes. Strainthe concoction and add a teaspoon of honey. Drink this tea in the morning to curb your morningsickness.
Question: Hello doctor! I am 6 weeks pregnant. I am not able to drink much water as I feel nauseated when I drink water. Please suggest what to do?
Answer: Hello dear
It is common with all the pregnant ladies to be nausiatic.
During pregnancy, many women experience the bouts of nausea and vomiting known as morning sickness. Despite its name, morning sickness can occur at any time, day or night. Although unpleasant, morning sickness is considered a normal part of a healthy pregnancy.
To overcome nausea try following tips:
1. Take lots of rest
2. Eat little but frequently
3. Eat lemons, ginger during pregnancy
4. Stay hydrated
A pregnant women should take atleast 10 cups or 2.3 liters of water per day.
Question: I m 12 weeks pregnant still my weight is not increasing and i m not able to feel my baby..
Answer: It is necessary to gain only a few kgs in the first 3 to 4 months like 4 to 5 kgs. As far as feeling your baby is concerned, it's too early to feel any movement. You will be able to feel after the 22nd week. So don't worry.