9 weeks pregnant mother

Question: hello i m 9 weeks pregnent....and i got spotting last few days. i immediately move to first ultrasound. in m my ultrasound they didnt find any yolk/sac nor any heartbeat...doc said wait for 10days for one more ultrsound... 90%baby is abnormal... should i wait or should i remove it as i feel nothing will happen if yolk/sac is not formed till now. and also having lining of tissues when i go to washroom.. if anyone can help me please give m good suggestion

1 Answers
Answer: its always bttr to wait as per doc.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm 5 week pregnant, two days ago I had a spotting continue till now. Ultrasound yesterday reveal that G sac is formed but no yolk sac, my doctor advised bed rest and some medicine and will confirm after two weeks with ultrasound. What should I do now? Is there any Problm and bed rest if not possible what will I do. Plz help
Answer: hi dear! so dear dont worry it will form soon dear there is nothing to worry dear. also yes take bed rest it can help you and stress less dear. and then confirm the pregnancy with the ultrasound in 2 weeks time . and no there is no problem dear. take care dear!
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello dr. As per LMP my delivery date was 30 nov. On 30 th nov i didnt get any natural pain so dr ask me to do ultrasound, n the report is fine. Bt today its 2 dec still m not getting any pain n baby movement is also their..what should i do? Should i wait more for natural pain?
Answer: Hllo dear if ur due date s 30 Nov its 2 Dec today dear now u should not wait .consult to ur gyno nd admit in hospital whether u have pain or not .she'll give injection by which is pain 'll start .try it dear.best of luck dear.
»Read All Answers
Question: I am now 10 week pregnant ,in the 7 week ultrasound doctor said yolk sac seen fetal pole is seen and fetal bradycardia was noted and now in the 10 week scan they said that no fetal pole seen no heart beat only sac is seen I am not understanding what happened,there is no fetus in the womb..what should I do should I abort or she I wait for some days plz suggest me..I don't have any kind of bleeding I only have some kind of whitish and curdy discharge
Answer: Hello Please show ur reports to another doctor please take a second opinion it's always better and advised too.
»Read All Answers