23 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Hello, I'm 6 months pregnant. Can you suggest any safe medicine for headache?

1 Answers
Answer: You can take Paracetamol occasionally but don't overdo it and take rest as much as possible
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm 28 weeks pregnant mother. Having severe headache can you suggest any home remedy or medicine
Answer: Headache during pregnancy might feel uncomfortable so you can follow these tips.Sitting and laying down properly is very important. Get plenty of rest and relaxation.Exercise if ur doctor suggest u .Do it under someone supervision .Eat well-balanced meals.avoid junk foods as they can give headache specially chinese. Apply cold or heat packs to your head.If you have a sinus headache, apply a warm compress around your eyes and nose.If you have a tension headache, apply a cold compress or ice pack at the base of your neck Maintain your blood sugar by eating smaller, more frequent meals . this may also help prevent future headaches. massaging your shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve pain.Rest in a dark room and practice deep breathing.Take a warm shower or bath
»Read All Answers
Question: Plz suggest any medicine for severe headache..I'm 18weeks pregnant
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help. It's normal to get tension headaches when you're pregnant, especially in the first trimester. Migraine sufferers usually get some relief during pregnancy  although some women get their first migraine headache whenthey're pregnant. This is due to the harmonal changes in the body. Here are a few steps to help you get relief from headache: Cool Compress. Avoid headache triggers. Include physical activity in your daily routine. Manage stress. Practice relaxation techniques. Eat regularly. Take care.
»Read All Answers
Question: Any medicine will you please suggest me for headache
Answer: Hi dear for your headache I will suggest you to put ice in a polythene and place it on your head it will cure your headache also check your BP if it is normal for the medicine you will have to consult a doctor take care
»Read All Answers