Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My husband gave me medicine for miscarriage but I want to baby after that I did ultrasound and Dr said ur baby is fine but after 5 days bleeding has not stopped but Dr gave me injection and medicine
Answer: hi dear !
so dear there are medication availabe to prevent the miscarriage dear . we have medicines like duphastone or susten that has female hormone like progesterone which help prevent the miscarriage and help maintain the pregnancy dear . so dont worry if your your baby is still safe . everything will be fine dear1
take care dear !
i hope this information was helpful to you dear!
Question: Hello , I m 2 mnth pregnant and going through loose motions , last 3, 4 days. I consult doctor she told me there is infection n gave me medicine , loose motions got stopped but after intake of medicine I went toilet after 6hrs n there is itching during pee n my stomach is getting so tight
Answer: Hello! I think you are getting constipation. Try these home remedies for relief.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: Giid morning my daughter is 9 months old.she got vaccinated after the day she got fever i am giving adol to every 6 hrs but its not controlled shall i take to dr for antibiotics or it will be controlled
Answer: Dear u better give calpol or crocin 1ml after 6 hours....dont worru every thing will be alright....please like if it was helpful for u