Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am 20 weeks pregnant and suffering from severe itching in whole body.i cannot sleep due to this problem?
Itching is caused due to dryness as your skin keeps stretching, Apply lotions or coconut oil you should get relief.
Report this to Doctoe he might suspect for some liver test for bile acid but if thats normal it can be hormonal issues.
Every pregnancy is different every body every hormones play too...check with ur gynae still if everything is normal only thing I can say is not to worry Ur baby is fine it's just Ur hormones.
And it will vanishe the moment baby is born...things that can help you is taking bath twice a day esp before bedtime,apply good moisturizer,staying in a cool room temp,drink loads of water fresh juices.
Hope this helps!
Question: Whole night I can't sleep because my body and headache too much
Answer: Oh don't worry this happens .But keep yourself happy by looking at a baby pic or if u cannot do that ensure u have a nic warm bath nd powder ur self
Question: I am having severe constipation what medicine should I take
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.