Answer: Hi dear,
During the whole pregnancy and while planning for one ,it is very essential to eat healthy.you must eat from a variety of food groups, including fruits and vegetables, breads and grains, protein sources and dairy products.ideally you need to increase 300 extra calories from your diet.foods that you must eat:
1- whole grain
2-fruits and vegetables
3- lean protein
You should avoid:
1- refined foods
2- processed packaged food
3- high salty food
4- sugary and deep fried stuff
Also include daily exercises to increase your stamina and uplift your mood.Also refer the healofy app for daily updates on baby development and growth,as well as pregnancy care.it also gives you enormous info on post delivery baby care and diet.donot miss out!
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What food should eat for have healthy nd well developed baby?8 months pregnancy running.due 2days to be 9months.plz give more nd more good suggestion.
Answer: From now till labour your baby will grow at very rapid rate, for which you need to provide extra calories from nutrients dense food, so that your baby gains weight in healthy manner.
Eat a balanced and nutrition rich diet. Try to keep your diet as natural as possible with loads of fresh fruits and vegetables. Also include whole grains, proteins(lean meat/lentils) and dairy products(cheese, paneer,ghee) to your meals.
Take your prenatal vitamins regularly. It compensates for any gaps in your nutrition intake and acts as a healthy supplement for your and your baby’s health
Include dry fruits and nuts in your diet as they have healthy fats
Stay relaxed and positive at all times. When you are over anxious, you tend to under-eat or overeat (mostly wrong and unhealthy food choices)
Drink lots of water. Dehydration during pregnancy can cause many complications like headaches, acidity, indigestion, heartburn etc and can also cause contractions.
Question: Cyserine delivery k bad what should do nd not to do....what should eat nd not to eat
Answer: U shud take following care -
1) keep your stitches clean n dry
2) avoid straining when passing urine or stool
3) not to sit with your thighs spread apart.
4) avoid heavy work or lifting in the first few days, as it may strain your stitches.
5)To recover fully, it's best to remain active and mobile but also take plenty of rest.
Avoid tangy, spicy n fried food. Include food that will help in increasing breastfeed. Breastmilk is packed with all the necessary nutrients for your baby. Hence you should be eating the right things to ensure it reaches your little one. Some of the best foods are:
• Leafy green veggies: rich in Vitamin A, vitamin C, Iron, calcium and anti oxidants.
• Seasonal fruits: rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and energy.
• Eggs: rich in protein, vitamin D and calcium.
• Whole grains: oatmeal, brown rice, barley are rich in proteins, vitamins, Iron, minerals and energy.
• Low fat dairy products: milk and yogurt are rich in vitamun B,vitamin D and calcium.
• Lean meats:Fish and chicken are rich in vital nutrients. some try to avoid this upto a few months. You can take a call on when to eat this after delivery.
• Garlic: Strengthens immune system and boosts lactation. It also has anti microbial and anti oxidant properties.
• Carrots: rich in potassium , carbohydrates, beta carotene and antioxidants.
• Legumes: rich in protein and iron. Peas, beans, lentils and kidney beans are some of them.
• Dairy foods, such as milk, cheese and yoghurt – these contain calcium and are a source of protein.
• Drinking plenty of fluids – have a drink beside you when you settle down to breastfeed: water and skimmed or semi-skimmed milk are all good choices. Have some soups also regularly.
Question: what should i eat during pregnancy for healthy baby
Answer: Have more of protein rich foods since they are the building blocks of ur baby like greens, vegetables and lots of fruits and nuts. Take whole fruit not juice. Avoid caffeine, aerated drinks, oily foods nd sugar rich foods. Have more plainmilk(without sugar or other additives) and curd to provide essential calcium. This will help you to prevent from back pain. Take more of pulses as snack. Try having a whole egg daily. Enjoy your diet