Answer: Yes its fine...Babies vary in shape and size as much as grown-ups do, and how much weight your baby gains each month can vary depending on factors like genetics, how much she's fed, and whether she's getting breast milk or formula. For example, exclusively breastfed babies typically gain weight faster in the first two months than formula-fed babies. Here are some rough guidelines you can use to gauge that your baby's on track:
• Till 1 month - Remember that most babies lose some weight during the first few days of life, but usually regain this weight over the next few days so that within a week to 10 days they're back to their original birth weight.
• 1 to 4 months: Babies usually gain 1 1/2 to 2 pounds and grow 1 to 1 1/2 inches each month
• By 6 months: Most babies have doubled their birth weight.
• By 12 months: Most babies have usually tripled their birth weight and will have grown 9 to 11 inches from their original birth length.
• By 24 months: Most babies have quadrupled their birth weight and will have grown 14 to 16 inches from their birth length.
Answer: Hello! Please let us know the birth weight of your son. Ideally there should be 30 gms of weight gain per day. As per that the increase in weight should be 1350gms. If the weight increment is as per this, then it is absolutely fine.
Answer: Wat s his birth weight
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello Friends, my baby boy is 4 months old & his weight is 4.7 kg. It his weight normal or he is underweight?
Answer: hi that completely depends on your baby's birth weight .
As baby should be double of birth weight by fourth month .
so in your case baby seems to have low weight.
so feed you baby from one breast until it's empty. because hindmilk which contains all the fat comes after four milk . if your milk supply is good try to pump out some of the four milk and then start feeding to baby . like this your baby will get more of hindmilk which will help in gaining weight
Question: My son is 2 year and 4 month old. His weight is 11.500 is it normal
Dear baby's weight is completely fine. There is nothing to worry about it. I hope you are giving every vegetable and fruit to baby to eat.
You must check daily diet tips about baby diet of weight gain in the app. That is quite helpful..
Question: My son is 1 month old. His belly button is popping out. Is it normal?
Answer: even am worried about my baby's belly button
But doctor says it's normal