Dear stress is not at all good in pregnancy. It can cause long term defects both in yu n yur baby. It may cause development problem in baby, premature delivery or less weight baby and yu may get high blood pressure, gestational diabetes, some heart problems.Yu can try
*Stop taking everything on yur mind n heart something are best to be left on time.
*Meditation it really helps
*Sleep, rest n rejuvenate.
*Listen to music , read good books indulge in hobbies
*Eat healthy food.
*Re do yur baby room, make list of things to pack for hospital n items needed for baby post delivery
*Connect with family n friends.
*Mild walk n excersice will relax to.
*Talk out yur problem n plan yur money matters.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi, iam 14 week pregnant. Doctor had given me follic acid iron tablets and calcium tablets, but after using those tablets iam getting very hard black stool.. unable to get motion. So i have left taking those tablets.. if i stop those tablets is there any problem with baby growth??? Should i take it compulsory??? Plzz answer me...
Answer: Hello! Yes it is important that you take those medicine. Black stool is mainly due to the iron tablets. Also iron causes constipation also. Try these home remedies for constipation but do continue with the tablets.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: hi frnds,am getting severe cough only when I sleep.im not getting sufficient sleep from past 3days... pls tel me some tips to get sleep without cough.
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer. It wont harm your baby
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: hi i am 12 weeks pregnant. iam not getting proper sleep at night and able to sleep only around at 3-4 am.kindly help me
Answer: First , always keep yourself occupied. This helps in not letting your mind wander. You can fully concentrate in your present.
Second, Get ample of rest and sleep.Often overtired body and mind can make you anxious and overwhelmed.
Third, practice light exercises it's best remedy to keep your mind at peace.
Fourth, Eat healthy and stay hydrated. A well fed and rested body responds much better than hungry and tired one.
Fifth, Before sleeping have a glass of lukewarm milk it will help you sleep better.
Sixth, you can add 2 3 drops of lavender oil on your pillow, it's known for its calming and sleep inducing properties.
Seventh, listen to soothing music, you can even try garbhsanskar. Read your favourite book. Don't use mobile as it will overtire you making it more difficult to sleep.