Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello doctor......I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I'm having burning sensation in my stomach and chest. What should I do?
Answer: Hello! Ideally the burning sensation is due to the acidity that you face. It is better to turn to home remedies then going for any medicine. Try these as these had been very helpful for me.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: Having pain and burning sensation in stomach.10 weeks pregnant.
Dear heartburn gas or acidity is completely normal throughout pregnancy. It happens because of hormonal changes your digestion found it hard to digest some food.
So don't worry its normal.
To reduce heartburn during pregnancy without hurting your baby, you should try the following:
Eat several small meals each day instead of three large ones.Eat slowly.Avoid fried, spicy, or rich (fatty) foods or any foods that seem to cause relaxation of the lower esophageal sphincter and increase the risk of heartburn.Drink less while eating. Drinking large amounts while eating may increase the risk of acid reflux and heartburn.Don't lie down directly after eating.Keep the head of your bed higher than the foot of your bed. Or place pillows under your shoulders to help prevent stomach acids from rising . Wear loose-fitting clothing. Tight-fitting clothes can increase the pressure on your stomach and abdomen.Avoid constipation.
1. Mix 1-teaspoon vinegar (building up to 1 tablespoon) with approximately 8 ounces water; sip throughout the day and an hour before meals.
2.Squeeze 1-2 fresh lemons into a minimum of 8 ounces of water. Add stevia or raw honey. Heat for tea or leave water cold for lemonade/juice.
3.Grate ½ – 1 tsp. ginger into 8 ounces of hot water for tea. Steep for 10 minutes.
4.Choose unsweetened coconut water or try this coconut water smoothie.
5.Crush a small amount of fennel seed. Add to above lemon recipes, either hot tea or cold drink. The flavor of fennel works great with lemon. Fennel by itself is lovely, too. Try steeping crushed fennel seed in hot water!
6. Yogurt or a glass of milk can relieve heartburn. Cow’s milk may offer immediate relief, but some say it can worsen the heartburn over time. Try nut milk, rice milk, or goat’s milk as alternatives
Question: Hello doctor...I'm 39weeks pregnant and I'm having burning sensation in by stomach and chest. What should I do?
Answer: Hi it can be a sign of indigestion and heart burn. Try having light food no spicy food or fried food. Be hydrated all the time. And along with that pls inform Ur doctor to get proper suggestion