Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hello doctor......I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I'm having burning sensation in my stomach and chest. What should I do?
Answer: Hello! Ideally the burning sensation is due to the acidity that you face. It is better to turn to home remedies then going for any medicine. Try these as these had been very helpful for me.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: Burning sensation in chest. Breathless. Insomnia what should I do
Answer: Burning sensation is due to acidity which is again common during pregnancy. Try to have plenty of water, take ginger boiled water throughout the day, have buttermilk and saunf after meals, also cold milk does give some relief from acidity.
For breathlessness please practice deep breathing twice daily it helps a lot.
Have banana, warm milk before bed, take warm bath before bed and meditation also does help.. Please reduce caffeine intake and also stress.
Question: Hello doctor....I'm 39 weeks pregnant and I'm having burning sensation in by stomach and chest. What should I do?
Answer: It's quite common during third trimester, take jeera water and more veggies. Take a walk after every meals