Answer: Hello dear
It is due to CTS. If you have tingling, numb and painful hands during pregnancy, it's likely to be caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). CTS is common in pregnancy.
U can get relief from numbness:
1. Ice your wrist or soak it in an ice bath for 10 minutes to 15 minutes once or twice an hour.
2. Relieve nighttime pain by gently shaking your hand and wrist or hanging your hand over the side of the bed.
3. Immerse your hand in warm water with a temperature between 92 and 100 degrees and gently move or flex your hand and wrist. Do this three to four times a day.
Answer: Am nt a doctr...but i am suffering frm the same prblm..when i cnsult my gyn.she told that it is common during pregnancy becz of hormonal chnges...nd suggested me GTT test...
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: My two weeks baby sleeping whole day. And wakeup at night..plz give me some suggestion
Answer: hi ma'am don't worry usually most of the newborn babies have the irregular sleeping pattern and this will become normal as babies grocer so you don't need to worry try to make baby to be awake on data so which help baby to get good sleep at night but most of the children's are like this so you don't need to worry when your baby sleeps please feed your baby frequently
Question: Hi, I am 34 weeks pregnant. How will I know about my baby's position. And my right hand n leg go numb at times. Why does this happen?
Answer: Baby s position can be accessed clearly by a scan .Yes it is quite common in pregnancy. When pain occurs along the nerve path, the condition is known as sciatica. Many women experience sciatica during pregnancy because the enlarged uterus presses down on the sciatic nerve. This increased pressure causes pain , tingling, or numbness in the lower back, buttocks, and thighs
Question: my baby keeps crying whole night. she does not even take feed. i dont knw y what is happening to her n how to handel it. she is one n half . she is 5n whole day at night keeps crying
Newborn often cry only for three basic reasons.
1)Hunger- check if your baby is hungry. feed him.
3) Gas or colic issues - feed baby timely Massage thrice a day. Give tummy time strengthen baby's abdomen. Do gas reliving massages.
4) Over stimulated - often baby gets over tired because of not being able to sleep. This makes it harder for him to fall asleep. You can help your baby by first calming her. kiss cuddle walk rock whatever works for your baby.
You can also use lavender essential oil to relax baby. Just put 2 3 drops near his bed. You can also use white noises to help baby sleep.
Question: my baby sleeps whole day n wakes up whole night..but during day he evn does not take feed....what can i do..plz suggest
Answer: Hello dear. You need to wake up the baby. Some babies sleep and do nit ask for the feed so it is then. Your responsibility to wake them up. Do a massage give him bath to keep him active. Sit in the sunlight babies usually do. Not sleep when they have sun exposure my daughter used to open her eyes wide. It is not that ur baby is not hungry he is just too sleepy so just run softly your fingers behind his ears that usually wakes up the babies ad breastfeed him after evry 3 to 4 hours massage twice as babies get active while getting massaged. Hope it helps.