Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can I take Triphala for constipation..
Answer: Hi Dear! Triphala is a good for constipation but may not be helpful or safe for during your pregnancy hence I would suggest you to please try the remedies which I tried and tested like isabgol, prune paste, oats, increase your water consumption as it helps in bowel movement.
Have fibrous food which are easily digestible like green veggies, overnight soaked raisins too as theu work as natural laxative.
Dont strain while you are on the loo, take time have some water and again try.
Constipation do not pose any risk to your child.
Hope this helps!
Question: Can I take triphala Powder with warm water for constipation
No dear, triphala powder is not advisable to take in pregnancy, to reduce constipation,follow these remedies,it might be helpful for you...
Include fiber rich foods like oats, cereals, millets..
Have more fruits and vegetables in your diet
Include dryfruits in your diet
Drink 2-3 litre of water daily
Have guava with breakfast will help a lot
You can also have banana smoothie, fig smoothie effective for constipation
Question: can I use triphala for constipation during 5 month
Answer: Hello! It is better to avoid triphala. It causes muscles contractions which can lead to miscarriage. Infact try these home remedies for getting some relief.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.