Question: My child is suffering from motions since two days plz gave me a suggestion
Answer: Hello! It is very important for the baby to pass stool on regular basis after starting solid. Alternate days pooping is fine. But make sure the stool should not be hard as it might lead to constipation.
1. Formula fed babies can be more constipated then the breast fed. For formula fed babies you need to change the formula brand.
2.Cut down milk items from the diet like milkshakes or kheer.
3.Offer the baby apple puree and pear puree with the skin and also give prune juice.
4. Soak 5-6 raisins over night. Give the smashed raisins water next day morning.
5. Boil pomegranate peels in water and give the water.
6. Give high fiber diet like oats and include lots of water.
7. Also include curd and chaas in the diet.
8. Give a massage on the belly with warm oil.
9. Give a warm bath and make the baby sit in the tub of warm water.
Question: I am suffering from piles.. post my normal delivery on 1st of aug.. please suggest ..
Answer: Hello dear... Piles or hemorrhoid after delivery is quite common,it happens due to staining of anal muscles during delivery,it has higher chance to occur,when you have normal delivery,some times it happens in cesarian too, follow these steps it might be helpful for you..
Fibre rich diet
Include more fibre in your diet,which includes whole wheat,cereals,lentils, vegetables and fruits in your diet
It is essential to drink atleast two to three litre of water,can include juice,soups will also give better releif,drink Buttermilk, muskmelon juice twice a week will be greater relief
Apple and banana
Apple and banana possess numerous benefits in reducing piles,it has dietary fibre,which releives from digestive issues and also promotes good colon health,so make a habit of eating apple and banana regularly
Coconut oil is known for its antiinflammatory properties,dip a cotton ball in coconut oil and massage in hemorrhoid,will be more effective
Icepack massage is known as best hemorrhoid treatment,you can tie four to five ice cube in muslin cloth,and give massage will reduce burning sensation
You can also apply hemorrhoid ointment prescribed by doctor will also be effective