Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe bhut jyada acidity n gas ki problem ho rhi h jiski wajah se mai kuch b kha nhi pa rhi hu .. what to do pls help me ..
Answer: Try to avoid gassy vegetables,nd foods..take some digene tablets...nd take frequent meals... don't put so much gap between ur meals...drink ajwain paani..mark it helpful if it is helpful for u... please
Question: hello frnds
main 3 din se kuch bhi nhi kha pa rhi hu
Maine pure din mein ek bread k Siva kuch nhi khaya
isse mere baby ko koi problem to nhi hogi na
pls help me
main vomiting ki wajah se kuch nhi kha pa rhi hu
mera baby ke liye Kya thik hai pls btao
Answer: Oh no dear it's not good. This will cause excessive weakness in your body.
You can try home remedies for relief or can ask your doctor to prescribe you medicine for vomiting.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which
might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one
tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you
wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and
one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer
from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily
Question: Mujhe bohot jyada ulti ho rhi hai subha se kuch khana nhi kha pai hu..baby ko isse koi asar to nhi paega ..mujhe tension ho rha hai..
Answer: Hi dear, vomiting sensation Kafi dikkat hoti hai par khana bilkul band kr dena sahi ni hoga. Baby k growth k liye aapki diet sahi rehni jaroori hai.
Aapko main kuch tips deti hu aap wo khaye aapko achcha lagega.
For morning nausea, eat toast, cereal, crackers, or other dry foods before getting out of bed.
Eat cheese, lean meat, or another high-protein snack before bedtime.
Sip fluids, such as clear fruit juices, water, or ice chips, throughout the day. Don’t drink lots of fluid at one time.
Eat small meals or snacks every two to three hours instead of three large meals per day.
Don’t eat fried, greasy, or spicy foods.
Avoid foods with strong odors that are bothersome. Or eat foods cold or at room temperature.
Question: Hiii Dr..mujhe pichle 2 dino se bhout jyada ghabhrahat ho rhi h..me kuch kha bhi nhi pa rhi hu..what should I do..
Answer: Dear you can try this remedy for increasing apetite, vomiting and it also helps in digestion and constipation. Take a lemon put black salt in it and use toothpick to put it inside the lemon now put the lemon on a spoon and heat it till the black salt melts and goes inside the lemon. Now take it off the flame. Now lick it. Trust me it works. Hope this helps.