Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I am having constipation
Answer: Constipation is a common cause of gas and bloating and drinking peppermint tea or peppermint water can help with this.
Question: Having constipation any remedy
Answer: Hello dear. One of the main reasons for constipation during pregnancy is an increase in the hormone progesterone.
Here are a few foods that might help fight constipation :
Hope this information was helpful.
Question: M having constipation problem?
Answer: Hello! Constipation can be very painful during pregnancy. There are few remedies for the fast recovery.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.