Question: I m 14 week pregnant n suffering from regular headache n also having gas problem. Please suggest some remedy
Answer: Hi dear, stay hydrated for headache and u can take ajjwain with hot water to get relief from bloating problem, as these are common problem in second trimester. I was having headache my doctor has given calpol tablet she said it is safe to take in pregnancy. I would suggest take your doctor advice for headache.
Question: I have so many vomiting and gas problem and headache i have 3 month pregnancy
Answer: Hi dear..
It is absolutely normal in pregnancy.
Just try to be positiv nd have sumthing in every 2 hours.
Nd May be in ur second trimestrr u ll feel relax
Question: I am 26 week pregnant I have gas problem because of that I have headache problem.plz suggest remedy
Answer: Gastric problem is normal in pregnancy and it may cause of cramps in stomach. One of the more effective
ways to remedy gas during pregnancy is to monitor your diet. The hormone progesterone is one of the main
causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy,
progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to
bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are
all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
7. Eat smaller meals more frequently instead, which not only helps reduce gas but also can help control your
blood sugar levels.
8. Slow down how fast you eat. The faster you eat, the more likely you will swallow air with your food,
contributing to gas.
9. For serious gas, please consult your doctor she might prescribe an anti-gas medication for proper treatment.