Answer: Hii dear. It is very common after delivery as we lose our harmonies and our hair goes in sleeping stage. Anyways it will be fine. Follow few below remedies.
Hello dear try these for postpartum hairfall and hairgrowth
1. Hair fall post delivery is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutricious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the lenghth of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp .
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.
As requested they are few easy steps to prevent hair loss as well as grow new hairs.
Plz press the like button if u find it helpful.
Answer: Hi, is the hair fall happening with you or baby. Please let me know.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: For dandruff and hair fall what should I do?
Answer: Hi dear,
For dandruff you could boil coconut oil with methi seeds.use this oil throughout your pregnancy period.you could apply curd with half lemon juice and apply this pack once a week and wash it off with shampoo.try oiling twice a week.in this winter season ,scalp gets dry too soon and flaky.so try moisturizing your scalp with oil regularly.
Question: What should I do for my hair fall..
Answer: Your hair loss may be caused by the normal hormonal changes you are experiencing as a result of your pregnancy. you can try these tips to prevent hair fall
*Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip.Wash after one hour.Or, grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
*Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.
Question: What should i do for post pregnancy hair fall??
Answer: Hello dear. After birth, the levels of oestrogen fall, and larger amounts of hair go into the resting phase, causing excessive shedding, or hair loss. Although there is no way to completely prevent hair loss after pregnancy, it can be minimised by taking certain measures.
Here are a few tips to control hairfall :
Do not use water which is too hot for washing your hair.
Massage the strained liquid of soaked fenugreek into the scalp.
Apply a mixture of olive oil, egg yolk and lemon juice on hair roots.
Massage coconut milk onto scalp, leave for ½ hour and rinse with warm water.
Hope this information was helpful.
Question: What should I do for hair fall caused by breastfeeding
Dear after delivery hairfall is common, happens due to harmonal changes, stress, dehydration, so follow these remedies...
Have a nutrious diet, with lot of fruits and veggies, include curry leaves in your diet
Don't skip folic acid tablet
Have a handful of dryfruits daily
You can use homemade herbsl oil, will control hairfall, and can make hairpack made of green gram ,weekly once,will give you thick hair