Answer: Hii dear. It is very common after delivery as we lose our harmonies and our hair goes in sleeping stage. Anyways it will be fine. Follow few below remedies.
Hello dear try these for postpartum hairfall and hairgrowth
1. Hair fall post delivery is very common to ladies. It because of lack of vitamins n necessary nutrition. So make sure you are taking rich nutricious diet.
2. It is very necessary to massage your scalp for proper blood circulation it helps to grow new hairs but helps to prevent hair loss.
3. For massage you can mix 1 tsp of each extra virgin Olive oil, mustard oil, coconut oil, n castor oil. Massage daily n kept your hair for 24 hours at least n wash.
4. Wash your hair at least twice a week with RO water( if possible).
5. Fenugreek seeds works wonders for hairs. Soak 1 tsp of fenugreek seeds in Water for at least 24 hours and after wash just rinse your hairs with this water.
6. Take few egg whites(depends upon the lenghth of hairs) mix with Olive oil and apply on scalp .
7. Mix 2-4 tsp of Apple cider vinegar with some water. After wash rinse your hairs with this mixture . It will add extra shine to your hairs.
As requested they are few easy steps to prevent hair loss as well as grow new hairs.
Plz press the like button if u find it helpful.
Answer: Hi, is the hair fall happening with you or baby. Please let me know.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Severy hair fall. what should i do
Answer: Hi, there is nothing to worry your baby will get new hair growth once the baby head is completely shaved the baby usually gets a good hair growth however as of now you can give good coconut oil massage to the baby thrice a week which will also help in good hair growth
Question: I am having hair fall what should I do
Answer: Hair fall is common and because of hormonal changes you can get regular hair fall during pregnancy. Apply coconut oil on regular basis and ever doing regular shampoo as it can cause more hair loss. Take hot oil massage. Hope it helps.
Question: What should I do for hair fall caused by breastfeeding
Dear after delivery hairfall is common, happens due to harmonal changes, stress, dehydration, so follow these remedies...
Have a nutrious diet, with lot of fruits and veggies, include curry leaves in your diet
Don't skip folic acid tablet
Have a handful of dryfruits daily
You can use homemade herbsl oil, will control hairfall, and can make hairpack made of green gram ,weekly once,will give you thick hair
Question: What should I do for my hair fall..
Answer: Your hair loss may be caused by the normal hormonal changes you are experiencing as a result of your pregnancy. you can try these tips to prevent hair fall
*Warm a bit of coconut oil and massage it from your hair root to tip.Wash after one hour.Or, grate a coconut and squeeze out its milk by mixing in a little water.Apply it on the area where you notice thinning or balding.Let it stay overnight and wash off the next morning.
*Take the white of one egg and mix in a teaspoon of olive oil.Beat to give a paste-like consistency and apply to the entire scalp and hair.Keep it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with cool water and a mild shampoo.