Question: I am having mucus type of discharge in stool and 3 to 4 times a day. How to treat it?
Answer: Hi . I suggest you to see your doctor immediately. It can be because of haemorrhoids also which is not harmful and which are common during pregnancy.
But on be safer side better to visit your doctor.
Question: Is brown discharge normal why it happens i am a lot concerned about my wifes health
Answer: Hello, I'm happy to help.
This means it has a lot of blood vessels, so it can bleed easily. If the cervix is irritated during pregnancy, it may cause some brownish-pink discharge. This can happen at any point during your pregnancy. It may be caused by intercourse a cervical check by your doctor, or an infection. It would settle down gradually. If not please contact your gynecologist.
Question: hi I am 11week pregnant.
I facing a lot of gas issue. how can I treat this..as due to this daily I have headache and uneasy feeling.
Answer: The hormone progesterone is one of the main causes of excess gas during pregnancy. As your body produces more progesterone to support your pregnancy, progesterone relaxes muscles in your body. This includes the muscles of your intestine. Slower moving intestine muscles mean that your digestion slows down. This allows gas to build up, which in turn leads to bloating, burping, and flatulence.
1. Drink plenty of fluids
2. Stay active and do walk and yoga.
3. Cut down gassy foods like potatoes, wheat, broccoli,egg plant etc.
4. Rich fibre food intake, figs, and bananas, and vegetables, as well as whole grains like oats and flax meal are all good fiber boosters to consider.
5. Light meal often and moderate amount.
6. Fennel seeds and buttermilk for easy digestion..
1. Applying heat or cold to the sides of the head, the eyes, or along the back of the neck is one of the best ways to reduce or relieve the pain associated with a headache.
2. Get a massage – massaging your shoulders and neck is an effective way to relieve painRest in a dark room and practice deep breathing
3. Take a warm shower or bath
4. Avoid : Chocolate, coffee, Alcoho,cheese, Peanuts, French beans, urad daal and other gassy foods.