Similar Questions with Answers
Question: What all i need to pack for hospital bag?
Answer: Hello dear...
Your hospital bag should contain following item, that includes...
Hooked baby towel
Question: What things I need to pack in delivery bag. Please let me know in detail. For me and for baby
Answer: hi...keep your bag ready with everything you think you'll need at the hospital, so that you're ready to go as soon as your baby's ready to arrive.
What to pack for labor
Your birth plan, if you have one.
Eyeglasses, if you wear them. ...
A bathrobe, a nightgown or two, slippers, and socks. ...
Dressing gown. ...
Backless slip-on slippers, that are easy to get on and off.
Old nightdress or T-shirt to wear in labour. ...
Massage oil or lotion if you would like to be massaged during your labour.
What to bring for baby
Receiving blanket and newborn clothing.
Warm clothes or a blanket if it’s winter
Natural baby wash if you want to give baby bath.
Cloth or non-toxic diapers.
Reusable or non-toxic baby wipes
Baby nail clippers – hospitals don’t have any for liability reasons
Question: Hey guys .... Can anyone help me with hospital bag for myself and baby.. plz let me know what all need to be packed?
Answer: Hello... Firstly for mother
1) ur clothes wich include inners n 3-4 pairs of nighties. I mean any sort of long one piece dress wich help you be comfortable. That shud include those in which u can start feeding easily.
2) ur brush, toothpaste, soaps, 2towels one for u n other for ur baby.
3) a flask wich can maintain hot water as u need to have hot water only after Delivery.
4) few accessories for urself like hair related to not get messed up due to long hairs.
5) diapers n soft waste cloth pieces or wet wipes to clean the baby wen it does excrete.
6) 2-3pairs of clothes for ur new born baby. Choose such clothes wich keeps d baby warm, but not hot by using very fat sweaters.