Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mam from which month I can eat kesar
Answer: Hello dear. You can start from 5th month onwards. Saffron acts as a good muscle relaxant which helps in pregnancy. Saffron improves digestion and appetite by supplying the blood uniformly to all the parts of the body. Saffron also aids in controlling your mood swings. But should be taken in moderation and taken after it has been soaked in water or milk.
Question: From which month can I start to eat kesar
Answer: Before you begin taking kesar during pregnancy, consult your doctor. Saffron cannot be safe just because it is a herb. Even herbs can wreak havoc and have adverse effects on you and your baby.
Over consumption of saffron have its side effects. Do not take more than 10 grams of saffron during pregnancy as it can become a uterine stimulant and may cause contractions. Please consult ur doctor before taking it.
Once your OB/GYN gives you the go-ahead, saffron can prove to be a fantastic remedy for you during your pregnancy. Just like everything else in life, moderation is the key to enjoying the following benefits:
1. Forget Those Mood Swings:
2. Kiss High Blood Pressure Goodbye:
3. Enjoy Your Pregnancy Without Morning Sickness
4. Better Digestion
5. Get Rid Of Those Pesky Cramps
6. Protect Yourself Against Heart Disease
7. Get Your Iron Levels Up
8. Reduce Pregnancy-Related Hair Fall
9. Feel Relaxed After A Good Night’s Sleep
10. Beat Those Nasty Zits During Pregnancy
11. Stop Sniffles And Congestion Due To Allergens
12. Feel thrilled When Your Baby Moves as Ayurveda states saffron can increase the core body heat. This causes the temperature inside your body to elevate, resulting in your baby moving around.
13. Make Sore Gums A Distant Memory
Hope it helps.
Question: from which month can i have kesar
Answer: Normally pregnant ladies take it throughout the pregnancy.. In little quantity..