14 weeks pregnant mother

Question: From 3days I have full vomitings what I can do to stop this even I can't take food properly

1 Answers
Answer: Consult doctor & get medicine to prevent vomiting.
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I m 1 month 15 days pregnent, I can't eat food properly bcos of vomitings what should I do
Answer: Hi dear, Nausea and vomitings as we know is quite common in pregnancy especially in 1st trimester.but some women can get in 2nd trimester and some continue till delivery.the pregnancy hormones to be blamed.but also depends on each body.many donot even get any nausea the entire pregnancy.how lucky!.no need to worry much about your own weight,your baby will be safe and can get nutrients from your saved storage. You can help yourself during nausea by following the tips: 1- eat smaller meals.but eat frequently.as the digestion process slows down due to the growth of baby,eating smaller meals puts less stress to stomach 2- eat non spicy food and eating nuts can releave nausea 3- stay away from caffeine.it triggers nausea 4- eat less salt in food to avoid bloating 5- sniff lemon it refreshes the air around you 6- eating cold food sometimes prevent nausea by not triggering the intense smell of food 7- chew ginger and ajwain 8-drink plenty of water 9-take rest to calm your body 10-If nothing helps,take anti nausea meds,consult your doctor for that.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi all... I'm 13 weeks pregnant and vomitings has been started from 3days. Before I don't have any vomitings and vomiting sensation. What would be the reason for this vomitings as started suddenly from 3days. Is there any issue.
Answer: During pregnancy You will experience morning sickness dear.. It's totally normal to go through vomitings Sometimes some people experience it through out their pregnancy Some till 20 weeks as every pregnancy is different. Hope I helped you. There is nothing to worry :)
»Read All Answers
Question: From 3days onwards full of motion... What to do
Answer: Dear if it ur baby who is having loose motions then please consult doctor as ur baby is too small to be given any home remedy. Also keep breastfeeding. And if u r giving formula milk change the brand as it could be not suiting ur baby. Hope it helps.
»Read All Answers