Answer: Hi.. The best remedy for an infant is, applying baby vicks vapour rub on your baby's back, chest and feet. Make the toddler wear a comfortable pair of socks after applying vicks. Repeat this twice or thrice in a day. You will definitely see the difference. Also, for running nose use saline water (nasoclear), it is easily available in any medical store. In case you find no difference in twenty four hours, then see a pediatrician. Please do not use adult vicks vapour rub..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Running nose Is big problem for my baby... What should i done for d Running nose....
Answer: For my baby dr suggest maxtra drops .Better to consult dr
Question: My baby cold and running nose. What I should do
You can try these remedies
1.Breast milk can be fed to babies under 6 months will not require any other medicine
2. Make a paste with saffron or kesar and apply this at the bottom of your baby’s feet and on the forehead after dark as a tilak.
3.Roast ajwain and garlic cloves on a Tawa or pan. Put it in a potli and keep it near the baby's head or near the nose. It works wonders.
4.Heat mustard oil and add garlic let the oil cool apply on d baby’s feet
Hope this helps!
Question: What should i do for running nose of my 3 month old baby
Answer: you can try these effective home remedies
• Warm some coconut oil and camphor oil and then apply it in all parts of the baby’s body each and every night. This helps to bring quick infant runny nose relief for your baby. (Note: Do a small patch test before you apply in larger areas of body)
• Try giving some steam to the baby at home; this is going to remove the symptoms of cold without any medication.
• Heat small portions of mustard oil with garlic, celery seeds and asafoetida; then add somecamphor oil with the mixture and then massage this on the baby’s body two times a day.
• Put some roasted ajwain or celery seeds in a wrapped cloth and gently heat it for some time. Press the cloth lightly on the baby’s chest numerous times a day for clearing out the cold.