Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe bahut tez jukham ho gya h aur cheek bhi bahut aa rhi h jisse pait pe jor padta h koi medicine le sakti hoon?
Answer: When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
cheek aane se dariye maat, baby kuch nahi harm hoga.. bus dhyan rakhiye..aapka ghar saaf aur dust free ho.. aur jab bhee cheek aye tho apne niche pet ko haat rakh kar cheniye ga... is se aapko pain nahi hoga..
Question: Mam mujhe 8th month chal raha h aur mujhe 4-5 days se bohot cough ho gya hai mai kya koi medicine le sakti hu kya??
Answer: 1 take two or three Tulsi leaves and beat it add few drops of water and give her tablespoon.
2 spoon of grated ginger juice, pepper, and honey will help her clear chest.
Question: Mera 9 month start ho gya he aur me kesar vala milk le rhi hu koi problem nhi he na
Answer: It's good for health..for u n for ur baby both..it also helpful in normal delivery