Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Dont know y since morning i.m feeling burning feeling in stomach? Y is it so?
Answer: Check on your food I think you had any spicy food which is making to feel like burning.. don't have too much of spicy as baby will Not feel comfortable
Question: Pls anyone help me yesterday starts my 24th week but suddenly i feel my tummy get shrinked i dont know y i feel like tat is tat any problem
Answer: Hi dear, The size and shape of my belly fluctuates depending on baby's position. its normal to feel like tat and you need not worry as long as you feel your baby movements and all your scan reports are normal.hope this is helpful
Question: I feel like my stomach is hurting like there's something burning in it... I feel too much heat inside
Answer: Hello! It might be due to acidity which you might feel like that. Try these home remedies, hopefully you will get some relief.
1. A glass of water with a tsp of fresh lemon juice with honey.
2. Boil a glass of water with a small piece of ginger for 10-15 min and have it throughout the day.
3. Coconut water empty stomach early morning.
4. Chew fennel seeds after every meal.
5. Buttermilk works well.
6. 4 litres of water daily
7. Have some peppermint
8. Yogurt or a glass of milk can also relief heartburn.
9. Try to avoid eating a couple hours before bed or a nap
10. Walk twice daily to helps in maintaining easy bowel movements.
Question: Y burning sensation is more inside
Answer: Hi dear
Its acidity which is quite normal in pregnancy as your digestion ll be slow than normal during pregnancy...take 1 liter water add 2-3 spoon jeera and boil it till volour changes..sava it in bowl and drink for 5 times daily which helps to recover from acidity and indigestion..
Do avoid spicy foods and heavy foods...do walk some 10 min after food