Answer: Hi dear,
High BP usually doesn’t cause symptoms until there’s significant damage done to the heart. Without visible symptoms, most people are unaware that they have high blood pressure.
Remedies for high BP:
1. Exercise 30 to 60 minutes daily
2. Eatfruits, vegetables, and whole grains
3. Eat low-fat dairy products, lean meats, fish, and nuts
4. Eliminating foods that are high in saturated fats, such as processed foods, full-fat dairy products, and fatty meats
5. Keeping your sodium intake to a minimum
6. Loose excess weight
7. Quit smoking
8. Limit alcohol
9. Limit stress
Answer: Hello! Yes, you should be very careful about it. It might cause complications. Hence make sure you control the bp levels. But don't worry if you have controlled the bp levels now, it is absolutely fine .