Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I have bp issues. My bp used to be normal but only after getting pregnant it goes high all of a sudden. Please suggest the remedies
Answer: Follow these tips to maintain your high bp
(1) Don't take tension... You must have some tension about which you are thinking most of the time and destroying your health so first off all stop taking tension because this will not be the reason to sought out any problem.
(2) Perform meditation every day it will help in keeping you cool. And will them help keeping your blood pressure normal.
(3) Exercise regularly as it will definitely help in keeping the bloos pressure under control.
(4) As far as possible keep yourself away from hypertension medicines because if once you get used to it then definitely you will get addicted to it which in turn will affect your health.
(5) For diet take 3 bananas every day it will help you in reducing bp.
And take a glass of lemon juice every day.
And don't eat spicy meal and lessen your salt intake in the meal.
Hope it will help you and All the best for your healthy life.
Question: How many days bleeding goes after delivery
Answer: Hello! Bleeding should not last more than 6 weeks, if it stays more than that then consult the doctor. The doctor will give you a medicine which will help to stop the bleeding.
Question: BP after delivery
Answer: Hi dear plz ask complete question as what u want to ask.