Similar Questions with Answers
Question: does cold and cough affect my baby while sneezing or coughing does anything happens to them?
Answer: hello.. dear no dear nothing affects to them but you need to treated well for that.. do try this home remedy and if you are not well then talk to your doctor once:
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: what is cervical length and does it affect normal delivery
Answer: Cervical length during pregnancy is sometimes associated with preterm labor — labor that begins before week 37 of pregnancy. If you have a short cervix, you might be at increased risk of preterm labor and premature birth. The earlier premature birth happens, the greater the health risks for your baby. the average cervical length is 3.5 cm. When cervical length is less than 2.2 cm, women face a 20 percent probability of preterm delivery.
Question: How to fight cold and sneezing with home made remedies?does sneezing affect the baby?
Answer: Hello dear
If u take proper care if urself then sneezing will not affect ur baby.
Remedies for sneezing :
1. Keep urself away from sneezing causing factors.
2. Improve ur immunity levels by taking vitamin c supplements
3. wash your face with water when sneezing.
4. Keep ur hands clean
5. Add a few drops of pure eucalyptus oil on your handkerchief and sniff it to clear the nasal passage while easing out the sneezing.
6. Apply a little petroleum jelly with clean hands inside the nasal passages. It will moisturize the dried passages, preventing sneezing.