Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hi I am 3 month pregnant my vomiting are not stopping what should I do pls suggest
Answer: Drink lemon juice.
Vomiting is not to be afraid of...so stay emotionally strong.
Squeeze lemon and taste it with little salt after food.
During pregnancy it's not necessary that you should eat your regular food ,rice etc.Try to eat nutritious food.
Eat dry fruits,nuts,milk,1 boiled egg .For easy digestion and nutrition, the best food is banana.Also drink coconut water.
Eating ginger prevents vomiting.but during first trimester ginger is dangerous.
Also eat gooseberries dipped in salt water.
Important advice: if you vomit ,your body lose water.so stay hydrated anyhow.drink more water.Also eat regularly the nutritious tablets given by your doctor.At any cost don't avoid them.
Question: I am 12 weeks pregnant, my body is always heat, i can' t eat heat foods like eggs, suggest me what to eat and what to not eat?
Answer: Take coconut water,butter milk,barley water..to avoid oil foods,fast foods
Question: Hai am 8 week pregnant. My stools are not proper. i can't be free..pls tell me what to do get proper stools pls help me
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.