Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Why do we get hip & back pain during first trimester
Answer: Hello ma'am ,
Congratulation for your pregnancy.
Back pain and hip pain complain is common during pregnancy and in a pregnancy I should avoid medicine as much as possible so u can apply some home remedy for back pain .
1) weight gain
2) posture changes
3) hormonal changes
4) muscle separation
7) muscular imbalances.
8) insufficiency of calcium .
1) swimming - swimming is a best treatment of back pain during pregnancy .
2) weight training for control weight.
3) walking and stretching.
4) practising good posture- sit straight, sit on chair that have supportive and use pillow at your back .
5) lifting properly - don't lift heavy object.
6) sleeping properly- sleep in correct posture.
7) including daily physical activity in your routine.
8) use hot water bottle.
9) exercise and yoga
10) take calcium .
Question: Can we travel during first trimester ? For a short trip
Answer: Yes ,u can travel but if u hv complications in ur pregnancy then u should avoid it and first of all u should consul ur doc.
Question: Hello, Is lower abdomen pain during first trimester normal or should I consult a doctor?
Answer: Hello! Mild pain is normal. But if more or unbearable then please consult the doctor.
The pain typically occurs when the uterus expands, causing the ligaments and muscles that support it to stretch. It may be more noticeable when you sneeze, cough, or change positions.