Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mam mere face pe bohat ziyada pimples arahe hain iske liya Kiya karon
Answer: Hello dear...
you can reduce pimple by following these tips,it might be helpful for you...
Have a nutrious diet with lot of fruits and veggies
drink more water
avoid oil fried spicy foods
avoid using soap
you can use herbal face wash will be better
Question: Meri sugar thodi ziyada aai hai mujhe kiya karna hoga
Answer: Hello! Eating a variety of foods is recommended, and it is better to eat smaller portions throughout the day (e.g. 3 small to moderate meals and 2-4 snacks) rather than just a few large meals.Many women with gestational diabetes will be advised to eat fewer carbohydrates than in their normal diet and to eat complex carbohydrates that contain fiber. It’s important to limit consumption of foods containing large amounts of simple sugars.High-fiber foods like fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as whole-grain products, are not only nutritious but also effective in keeping blood sugar levels stable.Skipping meals is not recommended because this leads to undesirable fluctuations in blood sugar levels.
Question: Delivery ke bad stretch marks na dikhe iske liye gharelu upay konse kru
Answer: Hii Firstly CONGRATULATIONS Mommy☺!!!
7 Effective Natural Remedies
In order to steer clear of the harmful side-effects, one can bring to use some effective home remedies. There are various natural products that can help reduce stretch marks and lighten them if not make them disappear completely. However, it requires a regular skin care programme and strict discipline.
Here are 7 effective home remedies to reduce stretch marks -
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a plant that helps regenerate skin tissue and as such it has miraculous healing properties.
1. Take the fresh gel from the leaf and massage onto the area with stretch marks
2. Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
3. Do it daily and wash off with tepid water.
2. Cocoa Butter
The use of cocoa butter helps reduce stretch marks and I have seen that if used during and after pregnancy it makes the stretch marks disappear completely.
The best time to use cocoa butter is at night, so massage it well into the skin and over a period of time you will find the stretch marks reducing and fading away.
3. Cucumber and Lemon Juice
Lemon juice's natural acidity helps heal and reduce scars and cucumber juice provides the cool soothing effect leaving your skin fresh.
1. Mix lime juice and cucumber juice in equal parts, and apply the mixture on the affected areas till it gets soaked up by the skin.
2. Let it be on your skin for approx. 10 minutes after which you can rinse it off using warm water.
4. Almond and Coconut Oil
Use almond and coconut oil in equal quantities to reduce stretch marks. Massage it on the skin regularly.This home remedy is absolutely natural, which means no harmful side-effects.
5. Apricot Mask and Oil
Apricots have great exfoliating tendencies, which make them very effective when it comes to healing stretch marks.
1. Take 2-3 apricots, cut them and take out the seeds.
2. Crush the fruit into a paste and apply this mask on the stretch mark affected areas and leave it on for 15 minutes.
3. Using warm water, wash it off and then repeat the process every day for a month to see results.
Pure apricot oil has skin rejuvenating properties and therefore helps in reducing stretch marks.
*Tip : Massage onto the skin with some lemon juice for effective results.
6. Castor Oil
Because of their dried, shrivelled up look, stretch marks need nourishment and moisture.
Castor oil when massaged onto the skin will help heal and smoothen the marks slowly. But this is something that you need to constantly feed the skin with.
7. Nourishing Skin Mask
Over my experience in beauty, I have seen the incredible effect of the following nourishing mask in reducing stretch marks -
- 2 egg yolks,
- beatenJuice of 1 lemon,
- 2 tsp oatmeal,
- 2tsp almond paste,
- Enough milk to mix to a smooth paste
1. Mix all the ingredients well and apply on the marks and let it dry completely.
2. Wash off with cold water while scrubbing gently. This should be done on alternate days.
Hope this helps👍