Similar Questions with Answers
Question: currently I'm 9 months pregnant.. mujhe loose motion ho raha hai.. plz suggest some home remedy..
Answer: Hey at 9th month it cud b symptom of approaching labor...inform ur doc once.
You can treat small-scale loose motion using various home remedies. But continuous loose motion requires a call to the doctor. Some useful tips are mentioned below –
1) It is essential to revitalise the lost water from your body i.e. stay hydrated during diarrhoea.
2) Dissolve the ¼ teaspoon of mustard seeds in a tablespoon of water and leave it still for an hour. Then use this water like a regular oral tonic.
3) Lemon juice has anti-inflammatory properties that will help in easily cleaning toxins from the stomach.
4) Take 1-2 teaspoons of dried methi or fenugreek seeds in powdered form along with a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach. This can give complete relief from loose motions.
5) Take a teaspoon of fresh, pure honey (especially organic honey) and add ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon powder in a glass of lukewarm water.
6) You can chew one or two mint leaves every day after meals or extract mint juice & take it with honey & lemonade
7) Buttermilk/Chaach is also good for loose motion (incase you are lactose intolerant avoid it)
Question: My 49 days old baby has Umbilical hernia ..plz suggest me home remedy
Answer: There is no home remedies for it..don't worry it will resolve on its own as the baby grows.. mostly the hernia becomes all right..keep monitoring it and inform your doctor if there is any discomfort or more swelling...
Question: Mere. Baby Ko bht zyada pishab hota hai...preshan ho gai hoon... Har 1/2 ghante me peshab krti hai... please suggest some remedy
Answer: Ye to achi baat hai.. iska matlab ki baby hydrated hai