Similar Questions with Answers
Question: cough syrup during pregnancy
Answer: Over the counter medications should be avoided during pregnancy.
The feeling of falling sick is due to low immunity which is quite normal during pregnancy.
This is the time to follow home remedies, they are slow but immensely effective.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
7. Take steam.
Question: Require cough syrup
Answer: Self medication is not safe during pregnancy. Consult doctor for medicines.
Question: Can i take Cough syrup ?
Answer: highest you can take up set a button depends upon which medicine or which are the composition on a day for it is advisable to take cough syrup only with consultion doctor you can also try home remedies you should do female Asian you can choose synonym on you should take Ginger Honey paste one teaspoon twice a day this will also help to give you relief