Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Plz tell me how to relief constipation during pregnancy
Answer: Hello dear..During pregnancy constipation is quite normal,but it is should be cured as soon as possible,To avoid constipation in pregnancy do following things..
Have a fiber rich foods that includes wholewheat,oats, grains and cereals...
Include lot of vegetables and fruits in your diet..
Eat guava with breakfast it will help a lot
Make a habit of eating figs and prunes daily ,start your day with having soaked dry fruits it will relieve you from constipation
Drink lot of water,stay yourself hydrated,also include fresh juice ..
Banana smoothie,figs smoothie will be more effective in reducing constipation.
If it persist ,it is better to consult doctor,they will prescribe laxative..
Question: plz give me any home tips for constipation during pregnancy
Answer: jeera water and buttermilk will help, lots of water , raisin soaked water, warm water 2 glasses early morning will help you.
Question: constipation problem in pregnancy plz help me what to do
Answer: Progesterone hormones is relaxing smooth muscle tissue all over your body, including in your gastrointestinal tract. This makes your gut work slower, giving your body more time to snatch up nutrients from your food and take them to baby—and that translates into gas for you. The good news is gas and constipation shouldn't affect baby at all. Tips to overcome –
• Eat small, regular meals and stay away from foods that tend to give you gas. Fried foods, sweets, cabbage and beans are common culprits, but you might find other foods that are particularly troublesome
• Eating and drinking slowly will keep you from swallowing excess air
• Loose clothing will keep you comfy
• Yoga classes can also help settle things down.
• Consuming plenty of liquids and high-fiber foods will help ward off constipation (a big gas inducer).