Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Which syrup is best for cold cough for 6 months old baby
Answer: Hello dear
Don't use any syrup without consulting ur doctor as it can be harmful for ur baby.
Following remedies u can try for cold and cough
1. Steam: Breathing moist air helps loosen the mucus in the nasal passages.
2. Lots of rest: When your child rests, he's healing, which is exactly what he needs to do.
3. Saline drops and bulb syringes : Using a bulb syringe works best for young babies, especially if a stuffy nose interferes with breastfeeding or bottle-feeding.
4. Extra fluids:Drinking plenty of fluids prevents dehydration, thins your child's nasal secretions, and flushes them out.
5. a cool-mist humidifier will help loosen mucus
Question: Cold and cough for 6 months baby
Answer: Hello dear. Pls take your little one to a pediatrician your baby is too young to be self medicated. You can try external remedies, roast ajwain and tie it in a muslin cloth, place near baby. Try baby rub (not vicks), use a humidifier in the room, can even cut onions and place in the room. Take care.
Question: Can i give betnesol syrup or sumo cold syrup to my 3. Months old baby for cold and cough
Answer: No dear, avoid to give Bonison syrup at daily basis till 6 month. Give him breastfed on demand, don't force.
While sleeping , her head was kept raised with the help of pillows so that she could breathe easily.
Heat a tava and dry roast 5 garlic pods and 2 tsps of ajwain. Once roasted , make a pouch out of it in a clean muslin/ wash cloth. This pouch was warmed , and rubbed on baby’s chest and back when she was sleeping. This helps to dissolve the phlegm accumulated in her chest .
boiling garlic cloves in mustard oil and applying it externally on chest and head of baby also helps...
kept vaporizer on in the room with tulsi leaves where she sleeps , so that the moisture helps her to breathe and soften her congested nose....
Your breast milk is full of antibodies that will keep your baby strong and will help your little one fight against infection and germs.
If your child's really uncomfortable, visit ur doctor.
Hope it helped, Take care urself...