12 weeks pregnant mother

Question: Can u pls soon suggest me a tablet tgat s safe to stop vomiting as i have sevre vomiting sensation nd i need to attend a program evng pls suggest me so that i csn feel better

1 Answers
Answer: Pantop DSR... daily on regular basis subh khali pet me
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: As soon as i stop Pause tablet spotting starts.. do i need to take it through out pregnancy ??
Answer: Hi dear it do happens to some moms that they bleed all along the pregnancy. So I think u should discuss dis with ur doctor as u have dis complications dear. Plz don't take any decision of having or stopping such medicine as it can directly affect ur baby.
»Read All Answers
Question: Could you please suggest me which breastpump is better? I need to buy one as I will be working soon and I need to get used to it.
Answer: Hi.. There are lots of brands for breast pump. I've also tried multiple brands but happy with Medela Double electric breast pump and it is a good value for money product. U can also try it.
»Read All Answers
Question: Hello doctor I am feeling more vomiting so please can you suggest me for safe tablet to stop vomiting
Answer: Hello... Dear in pregnancy, it is not advisable to avoid tablet without consulting doctor, to avoid vomiting follow these remedies it might be helpful for you... Have breakfast, within a hour of wake-up ,it will reduce morning sickness,and vomiting Always have fruits after meal,it will give you more strength and stamina Drink lemon juice,with salt,sugar it will reduce vomitting You can boil a piece of ginger,in a glass of water,allow it to boil for five minutes,have it,best remedy for vomitting For vomiting,you can drink buttermilk,tender coconut,cumin water ,ajwan water it will helps a lot Avoid oily,spicy food,and packed items too,it will cause indigestion
»Read All Answers
Question: Hi.. I m 7month pregnant I ve got vomiting so can u pls suggest me what tablet to be taken
Answer: Have more coconut water. It will reduce vomitting sensations. For tablets you have to consult doctor and get
»Read All Answers