Question: Can I use lactare tablet to boost my milk supply and when to take lactare tablet and how many tab should I take per day ?
Answer: If u are comfortable there are plenty of home and natural remedies too to increase milk supply.
1. Have methi,palak etc other green leafy vegetables.
2. Have milk and daliya(Laapsi)
3. Have lasun milk
4. Shatavari is also considered to invrease milk supply.
5. Flax seeds
Hope these may help.
Happy to help.
Question: hi...can i use lactonic granules for my milk supply..and how to use it..?
Answer: Diet and nutrition play an important role in improving and maintaining a healthy breastmilk supply.
Try including these foods in your diet to increase milk supply.
This is an ancient remedy and is being used since generations to improve breastmilk supply. Methi is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, and is a good source of vitamins, iron, and calcium.
Nuts and dried fruits
It is well known that nuts and dried fruits are high on calories, rich in vitamins and minerals, and a good source of essential nutrients. They can be had by themselves or added in several preparations.
Pulses and lentils
Pulses, such as Tur daal and Masoor daal are believed to improve milk supply since ancient times. They are high in protein and contain good amounts of iron and fiber.
Green leafy vegetables
Spinach,sarson ka saag,bathua are a few of the many green leafy vegetables that are rich in iron, calcium, folate, vitamin A and B12 which help to improve lactation. During winters theses vegetables are easily available so make sure you are eating adequate quantity.
Other remedies -
Utilizing the demand and supply equation, The more you draw milk from your breast, the more milk your body will produce. If milk is not efficiently removed from the breasts, it eventually decreases milk supply.
1) Shatavari kalp powder. This has known results when it comes to increasing milk supply. Take a spoon of powder with lukewarm milk once in a day. Laconic granules can be taken with milk.
2) Jeera- This is the most effective remedy. Roast jeera seeds then powder them and have 1spoon of this powder daily with lukewarm milk once a day.
By following these soon you ll notice difference in your milk supply.