Answer: Pregnant women using mobile phones are more likely to give birth to children with behavioral problems. The radiationsv impact the fetal brain development and also cause hyperactivity.
You need to take extra precautions to ease the worries. Here are a few tips that will keep you and your baby safe:
1) Keep your mobile phone a few feet away if you are not using it
2) You can consider using a hands-free device like speaker phone or headsetInstead of talking, opt for texting, and while sending the text, keep the phone as far away as possible before pressing the send button.
3) In case the call is urgent, keep it as short as possible.Whenever possible, use a corded phone.
4) Make calls in areas with high coverage of network and avoid the ones with the low reception since the phone emits more radiation because it tries harder to connect.
5) Reducing your screen time is advisable during all stages of life, particularly during pregnancy, where everything that you experience has a direct impact on your baby’s health.
6) Do not carry mobile in your pocket since it can be close to your belly
7) Do not keep the mobile under your pillow when sleeping
Answer: In todays time we are too depandant on the technology, it has become the vital part of our lifestyle and can't be avoided.
Though mobile phone doesn't pose any direct threat to fetus buy yes prolonged usage cab cause problems.
Limit your usage throughout the day, strictly avoid it during night as it might give insomnia
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can we use mobile phones during pregnancy?
Answer: Avoid using mobile in pregnancy...as it is dangerous for unborn baby because the radiation from mobile is very harmful...so, avoid using it
Question: Can i use mobile phone during pregnancy...???
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy
I can understand your anxiety. You can use mobile phones but reduce the time of usage as the rays are not safe for baby growth. Especially while sleeping see that there is no mobile around you. Reduction of mobile usage is good for your health too. Take care
Question: Mobile can use during pregnancy?
Answer: Hello dear. Mobiles, like many other everyday items, emit low levels of radio waves and it is said babies exposed to mobile phones in the uterus (womb) and behavioural problems, such as hyperactivity, during childhood. You can use in moderation.