Answer: Hii yes it's been advised to induce labour pain. U can also have light exercises, have sex , u can massage ur nipple. Some ladies says stimulating nipple also induce pain. Stay calm and don't stress up. Stress can led the normal delivery process difficult.
All the best.
Answer: Hello dear your doctor must suggest you that.. Without doctor prescription don't use any thing.. You are almost very near to your delivery dear
Healofy wishes you all the very best
Answer: Yes.. you can.. but if you want to avoid it's taste.. than have it in tea..
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i have castor oil in milk ?
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy and all the best for your motherhood.
This is because castor oil induce uterine contractions and in turn it may lead to complications or induce labor. Castor oil is not safe to use during pregnancy. Certain products such as certain types of laxatives are not recommended to be used during pregnancy.
Question: Can I use castor oil in constipation during pregnancy?
Answer: Hello! Castor oil can start loose motions which might result to contractions. It is better to consult the doctor before having it. Instead would suggest you to go for these home remedies. Which are safe and effective too.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: Can i use castor oil in hair during pregnancy??
Answer: Yes dear, it is good for hair growth, don't worry won't hurt, you can use, I also used in my time.
Question: Can I use castor oil in my hair
Answer: Hi yes you can definetly use castor oil on your hair its not a problem.