Answer: Travelling is best to be avoided during pregnancy if there is any complications involved otherwise there is no trouble in travelling.
Do consult your doctor before travelling.
Here are few things to remember while travelling during pregnancy.
1) pack meal and snacks for yourself, which you can eat at every two hours.
2) Do not eat anything from outside. No street food, cut fruits, juices etc.
3) Carry your own water or purchase packaged water.
4) Washrooms are the most unhygienic in trains. Carry toilet disinfectant spray, tissues, sanitizer to keep yourself clean and germ free.
5) Don't sit for longer hours.
6) Wear comfortable clothes and prefer slippers or shoes.
Answer: No dear it would not be advisable to travel in third trimester. However consult your doctor once as he knows better about your body
Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i travel for two days via train ?
Answer: Hello dear. Travelling in pregnancy completely depends on you as to how confident and comfortable you are while travelling and also it depends if you have a green signal from the doctor, and there would be no problem if there are no complication or restriction in your pregnancy.
Question: can I travel after 28 weeks via train..
Answer: Hello! Yes, you can travel by train provided you don't have any complications. Also, it is necessary to consult the doctor also once.
Question: I am third month pregnant. can I travel in train
Answer: i am four manth pregnant . what iam eat for fair heathy baby