Similar Questions with Answers
Question: i feel very tired always feel to lie down n do no wrk..whole day i feel vomiting sensations but doesnt vomit...i dont feel good at all
Answer: morning sickness, although an unpleasant experience, has no health risk for the baby and is a regular part of pregnancy. In fact, it says that morning sickness during pregnancy can be a sign of a healthy pregnancy, with lower rates of miscarriages and stillbirths, compared with pregnancies with no nausea or vomiting.
1. consuming more meals per day, with smaller portions may help, especially high-carbohydrate meals.
2. pregnant women with morning sickness should try to avoid having an empty stomach.
3. Ginger may help reduce nausea symptoms during pregnancy.
4. Take ginger lemon water with honey.
5. Stay away from strong smell. during pregnancy, there may be an increase in sensitivity to odors, which might overstimulate normal nausea triggers.
6. mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and mint juice with one-half teaspoon of ginger juice and one tablespoon of honey. Have this mixture two to three times a day.
7. Add five to six drops of ginger juice in a teaspoon of honey. Consume this mixture slowly when you wake up in the morning.
8. Press 15 to 20 curry leaves on a sieve to extract the juice. Add two teaspoons of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of honey or sugar and mix it well.
9. Chew on one teaspoon of fennel seeds after meals to help in the digestion process.
10. It has been found that women who drink a glass of water every hour are much less likely to suffer from morning sickness. Try to drink eight to 10 glasses of water daily.
Question: is it okay to take a nap during day time? I feel so sleepy in the day time. not getting enough sleep at night
Answer: Yes dear it is absolutely fine and even recommended. It is extremely important that you get good amount of sleep as it is necessary for your good health and if taking nap during the day will help then please do so. Hope i helped
Question: I can't sleep properly at night, even I didn't take nap in day time I feel so tired. Help me how can I get sound sleep?
Answer: Hi dear,
Insomnia or lack of sleep could be due to hormonal fluctuations in pregnancy.but certain lifestyle habits could also contribute to it. Donot take any caffeine before sleep.usagw if mobile while sleeping would disturb the sleep as well.make a sleeping time and be regular to sleep at that time exercises can benefit in sleep too.do daily 30 min walk in morning.keep your room light dim.and remove all possible distractions from your room.