Similar Questions with Answers
Question: I'm suffering from cold since 2 days..I'm 22 weeks pregnant ..what medication can I take?
Answer: Hello! It is better not to take any medicine. Instead go for the home remedies.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. In addition, your illness may last longer.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.
Question: Can i take montec lc medicine for dust allergy ,if i want to conceive
Answer: If you are not pregnant then definitely you can take montelukast but it is important to know if you have dust allergy since past many years and you have been taking the same medication or if it is a mild form of asthma and you may require a higher grade of anti allergic medication which also act as bronchodilators
Question: My right side ear is paining bcz of fungal infection, can I take medication for that. I'm 6 weeks pregnant
Answer: Hello dear
If you have an earache during pregnancy, try a home remedy.
Home remedies :
1. Apply the hot water compress to the ear or rest your head on the water bottle as you lie on your side.
2. Apply three drops of garlic extract into the ear
3. Apply two drops of olive or mineral oil into the ear twice a day until pain subsides.