Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i give turmeric milk to my 10 months old baby as he have some cold?
Answer: Hi dear Yes you can give turmeric it's a antiseptic which is good ,and helps in cold too, you can also try Smell of warm ajwain / carom seeds tied in pouch will help a lot Smell of garlic and ajwain will ease congestion. Giving Chicken soup relieves aches, congestion and fever honey mixed with lemon juice Hope it helps
Question: Can I take turmeric milk as me and my daughter both have cold
Answer: Btr to eat thulasi leaves n ginger n woma heat hot water boil n take
Question: can I have turmeric honey milk for cold
Answer: yes dear you can. But reduce honey and turmeric content.
When you become pregnant, your immune system is likely to change. As a result of these changes, you may contract a cold or a cough at some point during your pregnancy. Your illness may last longer. It wont harm your baby
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day.