Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Hai am having pain in passing stool and its hard with blood
Answer: hi dear!
dear you will need a stool softner dear. try using dulcolax its safe to use in pregnancy and do consult your doctor before using them. also the blood as due to the hard stools that is irritating the membranes and causing the bleeding.
also eat bananas , it will help you.
take care .
i hope this information is helpful to you!
Question: I'm having fissure since 3mnths..stool is coming so hard even after taking Isabgol at bedtime.suffering badly.help me
Answer: Hello! There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate the stool.
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of
water. Cook till the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in
the morning before eating anything else.
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication
Question: My delivery was 23 days ago.i m passing very hard stool from last 3-4days..i m not having constipation. Just passing hard stool and its painful.what should i do?
Answer: Have light food . Try papaya. It helps. Else consult doctor. But dont take constipation as just normal.