Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can I have coffee in third trimester?
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy.Tea and coffee have caffeine in them. Caffeine intake should not exceed two grams per day. More caffeine can cause uterus contractions which is not at all safe in pregnancy. But if taken in limited quantity they help a lot by elevating your mood.Daily one to two small cups is not at all an issue. But never cross the limit. Please go through Healofy home page for tips, diet, recipes and many more they help a lot. Take care
Question: Can I consume coffee?? its starting of 4th month .
Answer: Avoid or restrict consumption if coffee as much as poss during pregnancy as coffee contains caffeine...it can lead to low birth weight of baby...Just make sure that you don't have more than 200mg of caffeine in a day
Question: Hi can i have sukku coffee for my chest cold. Its my 11th week
Answer: Hello! Yes, you can have sukku coffee. You can also follow these home remedies for cold.
1. Make a tulsi, ginger,cloves and black pepper kadha and drink twice a day .
2. Tulsi ginger tea to soothe the throat pain.
3. Boil half a tsp of turmeric in a glass of water and drink before bed .
4. Take steam
5. Gargle with hot salty water frequently.
6. Take honey ginger juice thrice a day..