Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is it safe to eat Yippee Maagi noodles during 4th month of pregnancy
Answer: Hello dear. Maggie is made of maida which is difficult to digest .
Taste maker contains ajinomoto
Ajinomoto can majorly affect the development of the brain in the fetus. Hence, it is advised to avoid its consumption to a large extent to protect the growth of the baby. It would be better to avoid.
Question: Hi ,I am 17th weeks pregnant now ,can i have yippee noodles ??
Answer: Yippee noodles is Chinese food
Chinese food has ajinamotto in it
It is harmful for your babies brain development and digestive problems will arise
Black salt is also present in Chinese food which is very dangerous
Especially that Chinese food is mostly spicy your child will get cholic problems
So please do not eat any Chinese food as long as you are pregnant and breast feed your baby
Once they start solids and you stop feeding you can have
Question: I am 7 weeks now. can I have noodles? will it harm my baby?
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.