Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i eat popcorn
Answer: Hello dear...
Yes, you can have popcorn, it is healthy snack option to have in pregnancy, but have it in moderation it may cause gastritis
Question: can I eat popcorn
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.
Question: Can I eat popcorn
Answer: Hello! Once a while eating of pop corn is fine. There is no problem in having it.