Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Mujhe abhi khana ja hi nahi raha hai so instead of meal what can I eat
Answer: Vegetables – All kinds of vegetables should figure in your daily diet.
Dairy – Make milk and milk products list ke dahi.
Protein – nuts, peas, and beans are rich sources of protein .
Hydrate : intake of juices, buttermilk, coconut water are good source. Have plenty of water.
Have Poha , Daliya, oats can be taken.
Question: hi, mai 12 weeks pregnant hu Mujhe khana digest ni hora Kya mai hajmola use karsaktiun
Answer: Constipation is very painful yet common in pregnancy, but if not treated in time will create trouble in your
pregnancy even after delivery. There are few remedies that you can try for yourself, hope it works.
1. When you get up in the morning, drink a glass of warm water with lemon.
2. Take a tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil before each meal. The oil which help soften and lubricate
3. Eat high-fiber foods such as whole grain cereals and breads, brown rice, and beans as well as fresh
fruits and vegetables every day.
4: Go for a long walk (or a repetitive walk close to the toilet).
5: Take a glass of warm water or herbal tea before bed.
6: Stew on the stove half a cup of dried fruits such as apricots or prunes with a cupful of water. Cook till
the fruit is soft and then mash it and eat the whole thing including liquids in the morning before eating
7: Avoid caffeinated drinks.
8. Go to the toilet when you have the urge, don't put it off.
9: To ease the stool passing, rub some organic oil (e.g. virgin coconut oil) on your bottom area.
10. Drink lots of water throughout the day.
11. Have rich fibre diet like oats, pomegranate with seeds etc .
12. Go for walk daily.
13. Consult ayurvedic doctor for medication.
Question: Can I eat Hajmola??
Answer: Hello dear...
Yes, you can have hajmola, it helps in digestion, but don't have it often, it is not good for you in this period