Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Can i eat chiken shawarma??
Answer: Congratulations on your pregnancy and all the best for your motherhood.
Chicken promotes metabolism and build up energy in the body. Chicken that has been recently cooked and is still under the warmer is fine. However please consume it moderately. Also confirm with your dieteican before consumption.
Question: Can i eat homemade chiken biryani
Answer: Yes, u can enjoy it. But put more curd while preparing it cos of chicken heat. Also, u can consume small amount of curd rice after ur briyani. I always drink tender coconut and butter milk after having my briyani.
Question: can we eat chiken in pregncy
Answer: You can eat anything you want during pregnancy, but you need to keep following points in mind-
1) Prefer preparing at home, or choose restaurants whose hygiene can be trusted.
2) Avoid roadside food.
3) Raw and undercooked food should be strictly avoided. (In veg and non veg both)
4) Make sure you choice ingredients which can up the nutritional value of your dish. e.g while preparing pasta you can load it with lots of vegetables or meat as per your preference.
5) Avoid processed and packaged food altogether.
6) Limit your portion size. Eat at every 2hours.