Similar Questions with Answers
Question: Is bittergourd good food for low milk supply issues
Answer: Hi Dear!
Unfortunately i have not heard abt bittergourd being good fr breast milk supply but fr increasing Breast Milk Supply
1. Shatavari powder twice with milk
2. Methi in any form- methi sabzi, methi seeds with water, kasuri methi, methi laddoo, methi pills
3. Lots of garlic in food and desi ghee
4. Lots of water. Min 1 glass before & after every bf
5. Daliya with milk or oats once atleast
7. Zeera and jaggery.. grind together and hv spoonful with milk twice a day
8. Masoor daal
9. Papaya and lots of baby latch as more the baby latches the more milk is produced by your body..
Hope this helps!
Question: Hello my breast milk is getting low no any leakage seems now what should i do for more milk supply
Answer: If you are non vegetarian Eat meat daily.. and have ragi milk shake.. these are my own experiences I am getting sufficient milk to feed my baby..
Question: I want to increase the supply of my breast milk.....plz advise any medicine that increases the milk supply...
Answer: My doctor have suggested to Drink milk along with shatavari and take lactare tablet.mihht help in increased milk production.